Nail tips, please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz012

Reaction score
I had a client the other day who's nails have gone very flat her nails never used to be like that as she Is a regular client think it could be due to her being ill well she is coming back today cause one has come off I dnt have any low c curve nail tips is there anything I can hope someoe can help

For a flat nail you can customize a tip by using a large one (1-2 sizes too big) and then with manicure scissor trim the sides off it so it becomes the right width for the nail

Hths

agree with envy

and make sure you build in a decent c-curve with your product x

agree with envy

and make sure you build in a decent c-curve with your product x

Do you mean apex?

Flat nails will need an apex for strength and durability of the extension...

Is this a general rule to apply here with most flat nails?

I had a client today, a nail biter who had very flat nails. I just about managed it with my CND Formaiton tips, but I was wondering if there was another tip that was naturally flatter which would save time customerising (sorry bad sp) each tip.

Is this a general rule to apply here with most flat nails?

I had a client today, a nail biter who had very flat nails. I just about managed it with my CND Formaiton tips, but I was wondering if there was another tip that was naturally flatter which would save time customerising (sorry bad sp) each tip.

I'd be interested in knowing this aswell. I was doing a set on my sister tonight and she has very flat nails, even formation tips wouldn't work they wouldn't stick to her nail and when they eventually did and I started to blend them they all cracked off, nightmare!

I'd be interested in knowing this aswell. I was doing a set on my sister tonight and she has very flat nails, even formation tips wouldn't work they wouldn't stick to her nail and when they eventually did and I started to blend them they all cracked off, nightmare!

Mine didn't crack, they just took ages to pre Taylor so I was wondering if there was a tip compatible to save time?

Did you get scrub fresh or primer on your tip? Or perhaps blended too much and over thinned the tip?

Mine didn't crack, they just took ages to pre Taylor so I was wondering if there was a tip compatible to save time?

Did you get scrub fresh or primer on your tip? Or perhaps blended too much and over thinned the tip?

Hi there, I didn't use any scrub fresh, I did pre blend the tips a little before she came to cut down on time. I think they cracked because they wouldnt adhere to her nail they just kept popping off and when they did after holding them in place for ages they weren't fitting correctly and had lots of air bubbles. x

Latest posts

Back