Nail training Courses in Nottingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lardarse

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm looking for a manicure and pedicure course in the Nottinghamshire Area, can anyone recommend one. Do any of you know of a good course to attend and one that won't break the bank!!

Thanks for reading

Hiya
The Academy of Beauty Training is in Sutton in Ashfield - I recently did an intensive facial course there - can highly recommend them.
Hope this helps

Pompadour do a course in nottingham and derby well do lots of courses ask to speak to jules the number is 01159781383

I'm doing my NVQ at Pinks in Derby. You can do full NVQs or just units such as mani and pedi. If you google Pinks Training they are the first one.
All very nice people there. Sughra did my mani and pedi training and she was fab. Only have max eight people to a lesson so plenty of help if you need it.
Hope that helps

South Notts college have Studio South based at Bingham. I did my vtct mani/pedi there - 10 weeks long, one day per week. Brilliant course, lovely tutor (Maxine!) and only cost about £100.00. You get to do the health and safety with it as well.

Highly recommend it - think they have another one starting september.

Thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back