nail treatment prices in Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patis

Reaction score
After Christmas i emigrate to Ireland

I wonder what is the cost for a full set of french nails in Dublin

thx for honest answers :)

Send a private message to mrso (Karen O'Neil) who is the CND distributer in Eire.

She will give you all the information on the Irish scene!!

thx hope i will be in touch with cnd in ireland :green:

Karen and her sister Marina are lovely people and have won every award going in Ireland for training and their salon too, nail techs of the year ... you name it!!

Do they come from Dublin cause that's where I'm going??

Do they come from Dublin cause that's where I'm going??

They are located in Dublin. Lucky you. Although some Polish frinds of mine here in Spain tell me business is really booming there in Warsaw!!

yes it is i run my salon with a friend for two years in warsaw and we had clientsfor 13 hours a day

I coperate with ekert nails in warsaw and I am satysfied with my job but my fiace has very stressful job and he wants to emigrate..

yes it is i run my salon with a friend for two years in warsaw and we had clients for 13 hours a day

I cooperate with ekert nails in warsaw and I am satisfied with my job but my fiancé has a very stressful job and he wants to emigrate..

Well I wish you all the best. Ireland is a beautiful country FULL of fun loving crazy mad people!! I love them!! :lol:

thank you very much

now I'm on my holiday so I have much time to read the forum and after I come back I'be visiting this site maybe less random but as excited as now :green:

The approximate cost of a full set of L&P and Gel in Ireland, is 60 euro, with rebalances coming in at approximately 35 euro. The prices are pretty much the same no matter where in Ireland you are, after all, it's the same amount of work, no matter where in the country you are!

Karen, Marina and all the Creative staff in Dublin are very helpful, if you have any more in-depth questions - I'm sure they will be able to assist you.

Wishing you all the best in your move.

Ann-Marie
x-x-x

Hi Patis
you will love Ireland when you arrive here but you will find it very expensive in comparison to Poland.I visited Krakow earlier this year and i loved the city,the people, the food and the architecture is amazing- i cannot wait to go back.
I have pm,ed you about job opportunities.
Full sets of nails.as Ann- Marie said are about 60-80 euros depending on the location of the Salon etc,however prices are going up and rightly so!.
We are charging this week( for an event )80 euros for a Spa Manicure,100 euros for Spa Pedicures and 120 for a full set of Creative nails L&P or Gel.
My daughter was just on the phone to me from Mexico where everything seems to be very cheap, and she was pleasantly surprised to find that Brazilian waxing is priced at 25 dollars( an advanced form of waxing ) and Creative Nails 120 dollars and refills 65, backfills 75.!
However you will still find people here willing to do full sets here for 20 euros,but you get what you pay for.
Hopefully prices will continue to rise and nail techs will get the recognition and pay they deserve.
mrs o

Hi everyone, esp you irish Girls...

Im in Wexford, south east ireland... And its 60 euros for set of Acrylic/gel nails here too.. thinking of putting my prices up tho

Hi Patis!

I'm in Dublin so if you need a hand getting settled in at all just give me a shout!

Prices all depend on the area - in the City Centre you'll pay around 60 to 80 Euro, but just because you pay the highest price doesn't mean you're getting the best quality. I've seen some dreadful nails from a couple of places that look really posh and charge the top end. I've also seen some lovely nails from some of the smaller cheaper salons. Prices for a full set in my area (I'm about 4 miles outside of the City Centre on the Southside) cost in the region of 40 to 45 Euro on average.

Good luck with your move, I hope you enjoy Dublin!

Jackie

Latest posts

Back