Nail whitening polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misswax

Reaction score
I read in a magazine a while ago about a blue tinted nail polish that made nails look whiter? Can body tell me any more and where I can get some?
Many Thanks

Well I know of blue tinged top coats that have optical brighteners in them and that makes the whites look brighter if that is what you mean.

Bio Sculpture do one.

Calgel do one as well, think its called Calcrystal.

Thanks guys I will try them and see.:hug:

there is a nail whitening polish i got from young nails cant think for the life of me what it is
give lisa a ring im sure she will help you

I had one from youngs called Y uv.. it's a bit pricey though.. they have great ones in salon services here.. not sure if you have that supplier where you are, but try goodbye yellow top coat from tescos (it's with the makeup range) .. yes I said tescos ha ha.. it's as cheap as chips and basically makes the white of the gel or polish whiter and glows under uv light.. bit of a purple hint off it.. some clients love it and some hate it but it looks fab as a top coat on french toes HTH:hug:

no not the yuv its a new product when i go back in salon tomorrow ill let you know

i work in a hair and nail salon and i always scrub my nails with the blue shampoo!!! (designed for people with a yellow tinge to their hair) the idea is that the blue cancels out the yellow,i have found that with regular use my nails have definatley brightened. hth.

Latest posts

Back