Nails advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
hi :)

i have acrylic on my nails at the moment.
but my natural nails are very long underneath now they are the same length as my acrylic nails. what i want to do is to have them removed and have them natural but i dont know how strong they are underneath and dont want them to break. is there an alternative that i can put on my natural nails to make it strong abit like the acrylic nails as i do hair all day? .

hope that make sense

Why not just keep your Acrylic on?... what you have now is a natural nail overlay.

You can just have them rebalanced in the salon.

If you had weak nails before your enhancements, they will still be weak, so the best thing is to leave the acrylic on to keep them strong.

HTH:hug:

i didnt have weak nails before i just rather not have enhancements on as my nails is the same length. i thought it may be possible to have something like gel etc on my natural nails rather then tips.

thanks anyways il get them removed and maybe try a strengther vanish or something to protect it more.

lol chick, you have grown your nails Fab !!!!

So have a NNO, this does not involve tips but still involves L&P or gel !!! But if L&P works for you why have gel ??????

You can have a Gel top coat on your natural nails once you have had your l&p removed to give them strength :)

lol chick, you have grown your nails Fab !!!!

So have a NNO, this does not involve tips but still involves L&P or gel !!! But if L&P works for you why have gel ??????

So basically I can have the same as I would with the tips but without the tips on my natural nails. Hope that makes sense
Posted via Mobile Device

So basically I can have the same as I would with the tips but without the tips on my natural nails. Hope that makes sense
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry, my post wasn't very clear... when the tip has grown off your nail (which yours has) you are just left with the L&P on your nails.

When you return to the salon they will file the tip off, leaving you with the L&P on your nails... they look even nicer TBH

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes !!!!:)

Thanks a lot!
Posted via Mobile Device

Have your nails done with the new SHELLAC from CND .. It is absolutely perfect for nails that have just had enhancements removed. PERFECT

Latest posts

Back