Quantcast

Nails business name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Allthingsbeautyx

Reaction score
descriptive words related to nails & beauty Eg; Polished, Gloss, Glossy etc..

Basically after a one worded business name, proving to be trickier than I thought!

Faithy

Reaction score
Lacquer/ed, Buff/ed, Cuticles, Tips, Shine, Varnished, ummmmm this is hard lol!

Allthingsbeautyx

Reaction score
It is so hard! But thank you. I really like Polished but I've come across so many other using it, I want something new!

Diamondgirl

Reaction score
I think your going to find it difficult to come up with one word relating to nails and beauty unless it's a non generic name .......polished gloss glossy says nails to me not beauty .....could you not have a name for eg
Plush then with the tag line nails and beauty so people know what you do it may be easier? Are you mobile do you have a salon do you work from home? These could help influence a name x

Last edited:

Allthingsbeautyx

Reaction score
Yeah it doesn't have to relate to just nails.. I'm just finding it difficult to come up with words

Allthingsbeautyx

Reaction score
I think your going to find it difficult to come up with one word relating to nails and beauty unless it's a non generic name .......polished gloss glossy says nails to me not beauty .....could you not have a name for eg
Plush then with the tag line nails and beauty so people know what you do it may be easier? Are you mobile do you have a salon do you work from home? These could help influence a name x
I am currently mobile but have plans to have a room soon so don't want mobile in the name really x

Diamondgirl

Reaction score
There are hundreds of threads on here relating to names for businesses if you type into the search bar I'm sure you will find some inspiration :) x

Latest posts