Nails | CND Introduce VINYLUX™: The Biggest Nail Innovation Since Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would this be an in salon treatment only or will clients be able to purchase from salons? The reason I ask is would this result in clients doing their own nails at home and hence resulting in no more Shellac clients :(

Would this be an in salon treatment only or will clients be able to purchase from salons? The reason I ask is would this result in clients doing their own nails at home and hence resulting in no more Shellac clients :(

Hi there,

No - this is not intended as a replacement for Shellac at all. Vinylux is for a different customer. Shellac is for the customer that wants a hassle free manicure that lasts them two weeks without having to think about it. Vinylux is for the customer that wants to be able to switch and change their manicures more often. This is intended as an in-salon treatment but you can also stock it as a retail item, a little like we 'used' to do with regular polishes.

Hope that helps.

The Ed. x

I'm not sure.

Don't get me wrong I am very excited and can't wait to get my hands on bottle a but I think it is going to be a product I'm going to have to do some tests on before I start offering it to my clients. If it does what they say it does I will defo be offering it to my clients.

Every spa and salon should have these products in! Especially places in shopping centres or where people want to use a sauna not long after.

This polish is a big deal. Almost every salon/spa I've been to only does natural nails and they have traditional polish has well as gel polish on their racks.

I cant wait, any idea on prices?? Ive been ummin nd aahin over a polish brand to stock and I think my choice is made :) xx

OMG how exciting

I've been looking at getting Nubar polishes in maybe i'll hold off for a few weeks :D

It's available here, released yesterday I think. CND have been sending teasers to my mailbox for about 2 weeks. The one yesterday said order now.

I may grab just a couple of bottles and top coat to try to see if it is worth the investment as I don't want it to detract from the Shellac services which still do well. If it is just to become part of the regular manicure service/price at this minute in time, it is probably not worth the investment for me personally but if I was looking for a range of polishes I may have considered this. I will have a proper look when I go to Premier Orlando in a few weeks as it will all be there.

Thank you CND for listening to us....colours to match Shellac, fantastic :Love: plus loads more positives too :biggrin:

i love the fact its in a 15ml bottle!

So are we allowed to advertise with pictures now that S2 have it showing on website? Or can we only tease with words

Has seen them on the morning in S2 in Dublin
They are amazing
This is definitely another something big

Is it possible to use nail art/stamping over the polish or would this act like a barrier between the polish and the top coat and stop it lasting a week? Xx

Really looking forward to seeing more about this product. It's something that I would be interesting in personally as I do like to change my polishes quite often. Whilst I'm excited about this I did have a mini panic as I've this week bought the starting of a shellac kit (top coat, base coat, 3 polishes) and was wondering on whether to buy more products. Having read through some comments and reflected I believe Shellac will be of interest to those who don't wish to change polish colour as often.

Waiting to see the colour range:0

Last edited:
Yehhhaaaa I need to stock up on a new batch of polishes so I shal be stocking up on this.colours in the pic are awsome x

Latest posts

Back