Nails | CND Introduces Limited Edition Seashore Scentsations Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Even if you don't feel as if summer is here, CND's new Seashore Collection will make you believe that it's not far off. The brand have launched three new hand and body lotions delicately scented with gorgeous fragrances reminiscent of a carefree day at the beach.

CND is wading into summer with this new limited edition collection in three summer-filled fragrances: Sundrenched, Dune Flower and Citron Breeze.

“The CND Scentsations Seashore Collection is perfect for nail clients who enjoy the delicate, soothing scents reminiscent of a day at the beach,” says CND Co-Founder Jan Arnold. “This seasonal collection of CND Scentsations turns ordinary manicures into a summer spa experience while restoring essential moisture to the skin.”

For more information, please contact Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 or via Welcome - Sweet Squared

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• HB13Seashore8.3ozGrou50C9LR.jpg
    HB13Seashore8.3ozGrou50C9LR.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 205
  • SeashoreTrio2oz - 212-50-004.jpg
    SeashoreTrio2oz - 212-50-004.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 164
Even if you don't feel as if summer is here, CND's new Seashore Collection will make you believe that it's not far off. The brand have launched three new hand and body lotions delicately scented with gorgeous fragrances reminiscent of a carefree day at the beach.

CND is wading into summer with this new limited edition collection in three summer-filled fragrances: Sundrenched, Dune Flower and Citron Breeze.

“The CND Scentsations Seashore Collection is perfect for nail clients who enjoy the delicate, soothing scents reminiscent of a day at the beach,” says CND Co-Founder Jan Arnold. “This seasonal collection of CND Scentsations turns ordinary manicures into a summer spa experience while restoring essential moisture to the skin.”

For more information, please contact Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 or via Welcome - Sweet Squared

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

These are gorgeous. My favourite collection so far. Love Sundrenched (orange one) the most closely followed by Dune Flower (blue). I only bought the little trio pack but think I will be buying more in and the bigger bottles too xx

Seems like every other new release from CND is a limited edition now!

Ordered mine earlier :) excited 2 try them out :)

Latest posts

Back