Nails | CND Vinylux Gets Thumbs Up From Harper's Bazaar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
This week saw the publication of Harper's Bazaar Top Beauty 100 and there, right at the top of the nail section, sat CND's new, and hugely popular product, Vinylux.

Despite only being on the market for a mere four months, Harper's Bazaar have voted Vinylux the Best Nail Innovation and, understandably, CND are delighted.

Sweet Sqaured Co-Founder, Samantha Sweet, commented on the product's success. "We are blown away that after only 4 months in the market, CND Vinylux has been voted Nail Innovation of the Year by Harper's Bazaar. It is a testament to CND for being true industry leaders and innovators, that they keep coming out with game-changing products for our industry, our professionals and the consumer. Sweet Squared are proud and honoured to represent CND in the UK and Irish markets and would like to thank CND for leading the nail market in all true innovation - from Retention+ Liquid & Powder through to CND Shellac and now Vinylux!

There is no other polish on the market that can claim the wearability that Vinylux can and does deliver and we are proud that the magazine beauty professionals, editors and directors can recognise this!"

Not a bad accolade, is it?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Harpers Bazaar Hot 100 1013 CND Vinylux-page-001 Med Res.jpg
    Harpers Bazaar Hot 100 1013 CND Vinylux-page-001 Med Res.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,772
I love this, not only is Vinylux amazing it has greatly improved my polishing technique because of the quick drying time!

Caroline
Nail Vibe x

Also pleased to see Decleor won best BB cream!

Vinylux is a the best polish I've ever used. Goes on like a dream, lovely colours and fab wearability. Another great product from CND. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back