nails on tele

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big miss nails

Reaction score
hiya i just been watching a programme with models on. And while they were showing the clothes i was looking at their nails.
And now its got me thinking have any of you fellows geeks ever done anyones nails who are/have been on tele?:)

hiya i just been watching a programme with models on. And while they were showing the clothes i was looking at their nails.
And now its got me thinking have any of you fellows geeks ever done anyones nails who are/have been on tele?:)
i watched a programme this morning to buy or not to buy (summat like that) and they had a nail technician wanting to move hence the name of the show!! i wonder if she uses the this forum..... makes ya wonder dont it!!

I have done vanessa feltz's best friend if that counts!!

Ive done one of lieghton dennys ex clients if that counts lol, it was one of the first things she told me after sitting down so i told her she could well be disapointed as i had only done my foundation 3 weeks previously but she was happy with them and came back today to tell me they had lasted more than 4 weeks but didnt come for a rebalance as she only has them now and again for occasions but booked with me for her xmas nails so i must be doing something half way right

Latest posts

Back