Nails | Rita Ora is 'Hot Right Now' For Artistic Colour Gloss & Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
I love nothing more than seeing ace images of celebrities promoting great nails, great manicures, great nail pros and great products. The latest to do so, is the very 'Hot Right Now' Rita Ora who recently sported an amazing set of pastel nails courtesy of Switchfunky Australasia Artistic Ambassador, Leah Light.

Leah stated “When Rita saw the pastels she immediately fell in love with them and decided that she wanted all of them”. Leah used the Artistic Colour Gloss Spring Collection with glitter on shades Flawless and Alluring. Leah also used her own Circuit Board Minx Nails in Gold on both thumbs and boy, does her manicure look fabulous.

If you need me, you'll find me digging out my pastel shades and hoping that my spring manicure inspires something more Spring-like in the weather.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• IMG_6557.jpg
    IMG_6557.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,521
  • IMG_6554.jpg
    IMG_6554.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,607
I love them. All the spring pastel colours (CND Shellac) are going down so well at the minute with my clients. These ACG colours look gorgeous too and I'm loving the shape as well. Leah always does fab work xx

Latest posts

Back