Nails | Sweet Squared Exclusive Distributors To Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*come running back*

There isn't a separate site,.is there?

Thankyou, I will be recieving my order today from s2 UK, but will try to find irelands s2 site for next time!

It's the same people same site :)

See this is why I am confused. People on this post talk about saving money on delivery costs, yet my order is coming from England and not Ireland and so the costs are the same. (£18)

See this is why I am confused. People on this post talk about saving money on delivery costs, yet my order is coming from England and not Ireland and so the costs are the same. (£18)

Call the dublin number I've given you and speak to Jenny or Catherine, the postage from Dublin to NI is cheaper than from the UK to NI

Thankyou, I thought they had a separate site/option where I could still order online from the Dublin distributors x

Thankyou, I thought they had a separate site/option where I could still order online from the Dublin distributors x

It's the same website you just have to register with the dublin office to get your order posted out from them. Don't forget you also get free postage when you spend x amount online.

Latest posts

Back