Nails | Sweet Squared Exclusive Distributors To Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definatley going to do my best to make it to the open day! Very excited! going to book a half day in work! :lol: The Very very best of luck with the new sweetshop!!

Where's the new shop? on FB it just says oak road

ok beside the red cow.Have a marker now

Mad Cow even.......:wink2:

I live in Northern Ireland can I continue to order through sweetsquared.com since we use GBP? x

I live in Northern Ireland can I continue to order through sweetsquared.com since we use GBP? x

You can order how you want .. it is all Sweet Squared now whether in NI, Eire or the UK website.

Ok thank you :) x

Hi Amy, give us a call on 01-4089191 and we will be happy to help answer any questions you might have! It will all still run exactly how you are used to, only your shipping is cheaper!

We have had a busy few days and it has been great hearing how excited everyone is! The feedback has been amazing so thanks to everyone for all the good wishes, it really does mean so much to me on both a professional & personal level and I have shared all the good luck messages with the whole team.

Our open day is going to be SUPER so please do come along!

If anyone has any questions at all, we are only a phone call away x

I'm definatley going to do my best to make it to the open day! Very excited! going to book a half day in work! :lol: The Very very best of luck with the new sweetshop!!

We would LOVE to welcome you to the launch celebrations!

Our Sweet Shop is well and truly open so you are of course welcome to call in before then and see it all, have a geeky chat with me about all things CND and just let us show you the Sweet Squared Love & Respect :hug:

Hey darling ... this is a first!!! You've got to be there so you can tell your grandchildren right??? x

Hey darling ... this is a first!!! You've got to be there so you can tell your grandchildren right??? x

Exactly, book the whole day off and come have fun with us!

We have to be all there, to tell after to everyone what is like to stick to the very best.

I've booked the whole day as I will be travelling down from the north :) much excitement!!!

where abouts is this amazing place?! i need to visit?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've booked the whole day as I will be travelling down from the north :) much excitement!!!

Looking forward to welcoming you back for the big launch day. It's going to be so exciting!!
Thanks again for the lovely card, you're very thoughtful x

where abouts is this amazing place?! i need to visit?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

We are located in Unit 6 Western Business Park, Oak Road, Dublin 12. It's a stones throw from the Red Cow.

Our phone number is 01-4089191, you're welcome to call us if you need any information or directions or if you just want some Sweet Squared Love & Respect!

I just ordered from CND today. So do I need to go to sweet squared for future orders?

I am New to sweet squared, can someone please explain a thing or two to me?
Is there an s2 in Ireland, or is it 'creative academy'?
I have CA's brochure, but there is just shellac, prep tools etc, no vinylux or other such things that I can see on s2.
Also some of the items available online are not on brochure to see, and vice versa.
Feeling silly as maybe these are two completely different companies.

Creative were the previous distributors
Sweet Squared Ireland are the new distributors. 01 4089191. They are the only authorised CND distributors in Ireland, any other company selling CND products are not authorised by CND.

I am New to sweet squared, can someone please explain a thing or two to me?
Is there an s2 in Ireland, or is it 'creative academy'?
I have CA's brochure, but there is just shellac, prep tools etc, no vinylux or other such things that I can see on s2.
Also some of the items available online are not on brochure to see, and vice versa.
Feeling silly as maybe these are two completely different companies.

Rinn is right ... the CA people are no longer the cnd distributors for Eire and they are now trying to sell off old CND stock from last year.

Sweet Squared are the ONLY licensed and Authorised distributors for Ireland and the UK.

Sad to hear that CA are doing this kind of thing still after 6 months especiallly as the offer was made to buy their stock up at the time their contract ran out and the stock was still current. Don't be duped into buying defunct products at an inflated price when the legal authorised CND distributor is just down the road and ready to serve you at 25% off the price people were paying before from the CA ... which is very cool!! :D

Thankyou, I will be recieving my order today from s2 UK, but will try to find irelands s2 site for next time!

Latest posts

Back