Nails | Sweet Squared Exclusive Distributors To Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
At the beginning of this year, CND decided to grant Sweet Squared the exclusive distribution rights for Ireland. After creating such a successful model in the UK, CND felt that Sweet Squared could re-create their special brand of Love & Respect in Ireland.

Now, the new Sweet Squared distribution centre in Dublin is open! Heading up Customer Care will be Jenny Rochford (pictured) and Daniel Jones will manage Warhousing (pictured). The new team are based in Dublin and will ensure that all Sweet Squared's products are available to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Jenny Rochford.jpg
    Jenny Rochford.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 318
  • Daniel.jpg
    Daniel.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
So excited to have sweet squared in Ireland! Welcome:lol:

THANK YOU .. Sweet Squared are also very excited to serve you and you nail needs in the whole of Eire and Northern Ireland. xx

amazing news guys, happy days
Do we have to register, or Sweet Squared got our details from Creative Nails Academy?

I think it is best to ring the number above and 'make your mark' as they say. lol Nice to speak face to face in any case and get a nice rapport going. xxx thanks for asking. x

I think it is best to ring the number above and 'make your mark' as they say. lol Nice to speak face to face in any case and get a nice rapport going. xxx thanks for asking. x

Now the big question is..... Will you be at the open day on 22 April? :biggrin:

Now the big question is..... Will you be at the open day on 22 April? :biggrin:

VERY UNFORTUNATELY I will be looking after the Sweet family children while the more important people attend. Should be fun (for them) :( So sorry to miss you this time.<3

VERY UNFORTUNATELY I will be looking after the Sweet family children while the more important people attend. Should be fun (for them) :( So sorry to miss you this time.<3

:-(

I would LOVE to come to The Emerald Isle again .. I have had such allot of fun times there in the past. There is so much going on at the moment and the Event is just following your open day ... they NEED me to be at home this time. Dexter Sweet is still at school and likes his nanny's pancakes in the morning! Can't not be there to provide that can I?

Looking forward to sharing the Love & Respect with you all so please do give us a call or pop in and say hi!
We have a gorgeous Sweet Shop, amazing Training Academy and a great Squarehouse all on site ready to serve you guys.

Can't wait to pop in. See you guys

Looking forward to sharing the Love & Respect with you all so please do give us a call or pop in and say hi!
We have a gorgeous Sweet Shop, amazing Training Academy and a great Squarehouse all on site ready to serve you guys.

I will definitely call you tomorrow - have been waiting to give you my next order - is it currently only phone orders or is there an online ordering service? Have you got a training schedule yet?

Thanks and very best wishes :)

Elaine

Will creative academy dublin still be doing CND products and courses? Or had this all moved to sweet squared?

Sweet Squared are now the ONLY official legal master distributors for CND in Ireland. Everything has moved. Lets hope it all goes smoothly and we will do our level best to see that it does. We understand loyalty and appreciate it and we think you will see the benefits to using S2 immediately.

Sweet Squared are now the ONLY official legal master distributors for CND in Ireland. Everything has moved. Lets hope it all goes smoothly and we will do our level best to see that it does. We understand loyalty and appreciate it and we think you will see the benefits to using S2 immediately.

I have a 1:1 BL conversion course booked for next Tuesday so does that mean I go to s2 and not CAD? I'm confused :)

I will definitely call you tomorrow - have been waiting to give you my next order - is it currently only phone orders or is there an online ordering service? Have you got a training schedule yet?

Thanks and very best wishes :)

Elaine

Hi Elaine,

There is phone and online ordering, give me a call tomorrow and I can get you all set up :)
Our fab S2 Education Manager Debbie is working on all the education for Ireland so as soon as we have dates and courses I can send you on all that information.

Look forward to speaking to you :)

Here's hoping we have long/happy & professional future dealings with you guys.
Good luck with the new business venture

Where's the new shop? on FB it just says oak road

ok beside the red cow.Have a marker now

Last edited:
welcome to Ireland!!!! :D think i just peed my pants a little i'm so excited :p

BTW @ Jenbella congrats on landing your dream job. x

Latest posts

Back