Nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hartey

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, I was recently doing my daughters nails for a special night out and I thought they looked lovely!
Anyway, as they looked so good, I was thinking of offering it as a service during my quiet times, have seen a 3 for 2 at boots, and was thinking of offering the revlon range, how many colours should I start with?

It looks like most start with 6 hun x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

There's a site that sells Rimmel really cheap. I'll PM you the link. They were only a quid each. You would only need to spend £6 to set it up, although you probably need a nail file too.

I've just looked at your profile and it says you do hair not nails? Is this correct? If not might be worth quickly updating your profile. To do nails professionally and charge you will need to do a course and get insured. Also if you want to do nails and charge id look into a professional range of polishes not ones that anyone could buy from Boots.

You will find lots of threads with regards to professional polishes in the nail section x

I agree with above. Your better off starting with a pro range rather than polish anyone can get hold of.

and don't forget you need to be qualified and have insurance :D

Yes, don't bother with Boots as you can buy any pro products in Sally's and don't need any qualifications to buy hon. x

When you say you did your daughters nail's what did you do?

Surely as you have not done any nail course's you wont be insured to be able to offer this treatment. Or give aftercare advice? x

Latest posts

Back