Nailtiques course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbelvers

Reaction score
Hi there

I wonder if anyone could private message me if you have you done a nailtiques course?

Thanks in advance...

I did it at college, it was pretty rubbish from what i remember! I think there are better ranges out there that are less complicated!

Oh right thanks for your reply...:)

I have PMed you...

Has anyone else does a nailtiques course please advise...

I did the course when I took on Nailtiques. It is not a manicure course but explains how the products work. I found it very good, but then maybe that was down to the educator. I did find the products very good too, but they peel a LOT from the nail and for that reason I preferred the Nail Envy range by OPI. HTH

I also did my course at collage cost about £25 i think & you get a small kit.The only thing was she told us the complete opposit on how to do a manicure treatment.Such as shapping the free edge after you have soaked the nail in the manicure bowl.I was under the impression if you did it after soaking you damaged the nail,separating the layers?Try Jessica they are great.

I have PM you nailqueen....:)

oh yes the nailtiques lovely trainer i remember her well nailqueen. i liked the products but the trainer made it so hard work and not a pleasure to work with

Hi there

I contacted Nailtiques yesterday as I have lost this certificate & they tell me that I need to do the whole course again but I dont see why I have to as the products are still the same as they were back in 1999/2000 forumlas 1, 2, 2+ & 3 etc.. nothing has changed....:confused:

It makes me so mad its just a money spinner I think...

They also said that if I had lost the certificate after 18 months of doing it then they dont reissue another one after even that amount of time as you should do another course...

Why??? when the products have not even changed etc?

Latest posts

Back