Nailtopia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyuk

Reaction score
Hey geekys, wondering if you could help me out. I know a lot of you have purchased from this site so i was wondering if you could tell me if it is safe to buy from??

the only reason i ask is that i have had trouble in the past with internet fraud and am still battling my way through it now, and i dont want to be stung again, so please please please dont anyone take what i have asked the wrong way, its just due to the fact i dont want to go through this again, my credit rating has suffered enough!!! have seen some fab-o nail bits on there and want to get buying, just wanted to check with you guys first.

hugs to you all

xxx

yep no worries there hun

Amb x

wicked, ill get spending then. thanks babes!

If you're not comfortable putting your details on the net, then email Julia at Nailtopia and ask her to call you :D

She's lovely and will happily call you to take payment details if your not comfortable with the on-line element.

She can't help enough, I wish all suppliers where as nice and helpful as she is!

As said already Nailtopia is as safe as houses.
There's some new stock coming through soon...perfect for spring Brides and oh so very pretty, as soon as Im able Ill get a pic up.
Oh & the only problem you ever have with shopping with Nailtopia...is knowing when to stop! :lol:

Yep ditto - Nailtopia is the best discovery I've ever made, can't stop buying stuff from them and clients never fail to be impressed when they see the range I have from them.

Latest posts

Back