Nailympics - Division 1 Soak off Gel advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
I'm competing a week today in the Division 1 Soak Off Gel category using Shellac. First time ever competing so *wondered if anyone who has previously competed has any pearls of wisdom they can offer?*

wondering if I'm a little out of my depth as recently found out that although my division is for entrants who haven't competed before, the winners last year were Gelish Educators and not nail technicians as such..

hey ho though, the train tickets and hotel have all been booked and paid for. I'm gonna do my best, was hoping to see the exhibition but that doesn't start until sunday so at least i can come straight home when done

would be nice to see some CND techs winning some medals.. x

I haven't competed yet, I've wanted to for the lasts few years - I'd enter the l&p tip & overlay category but I always bottle it at the last minute! Lol
I know that when you're in the soak off gel comp you have to present your table with a theme or something, sounds a hella fun!
Good luck! :D x

Just wishing you a great time and enjoy yourself.
I’m gonna x my fingers for you..
Best wishes

Anyone else? X

I haven't competed yet, I've wanted to for the lasts few years - I'd enter the l&p tip & overlay category but I always bottle it at the last minute! Lol
I know that when you're in the soak off gel comp you have to present your table with a theme or something, sounds a hella fun!
Good luck! :D x
Not quite sure as to what level they want the desk decorating! Worried I may go OTT as I'm an all or nothing kind of girl... Lol! X

Good luck. X:biggrin:

I'm coming next month in the Global Nail Design Awards. I was just going to Enter the flat nail art section, but now I've decided to do both of the poster sections and the gel polish mani.

I'm a tad nervous as I am still studying, but my educator is really encouraging

Latest posts

Back