SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m currently using IBD hard gel on my clients for gel extensions. I have noticed that I am beginning to get a painful and achy thumb at the end of each working day. Because of the long file off process when using this product, I am thinking of changing to IBD soak of builder gel.
Has anyone got any experience in using their soak off builder gel for extensions? Would like to know how it applies and last in comparison to their hard gel.

Thanks

Attachments

• 49BCE497-05C8-435C-86B6-B7DE6BBD21B8.jpeg
    49BCE497-05C8-435C-86B6-B7DE6BBD21B8.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 24
I have not used a soak off builder gel before, only hard gel, but out of curiosity may I ask why you're always filing the product off instead of a regular rebalance or infill? :)

I have not used a soak off builder gel before, only hard gel, but out of curiosity may I ask why you're always filing the product off instead of a regular rebalance or infill? :)

Sorry I hadn’t worded it properly. I infill on my extensions after 3 weeks usually. It’s just that when I do a soak off, it causes me a lot of pain.
Thanks for you help

Latest posts

Back