Nailzone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelx

Reaction score
Hi there i'm looking into doing a course with Nailzone (acrylic first then half day conversion) and just owndering if anyone has had any experience/feedback on their products and training as i've not heard anything about them! Any help gratefully received! Shel x

Hi Shell,

We are the training academy for Creative Nail Design in Scotland. Please let me know if you would like any further information on any courses.

Thanks

Heather

If you don't know what products they use and cannot find any other information on their courses or anyone who has been there then I would steer clear! You really do need to do a lot more research to avoid an expensive mistake.

Use the search button at the top and do some research! :green:

Hi. I did a lot of research before settling in what training I would do. By far, the two most highly recommended were CND and NSI. Nailzone did come up when I did my searches, however I was concerned that their courses were so much shorter and cheaper than those with the best reputations. The last thing you want to do is come away from a course without feeling that you hzve the confidence, skills and knowledge to progress in the nail industry. I went for NSI (the Scottish beauty in the end as they were in Glasgow whereas CND(the fingertips centre)were in Edinburgh, so logistically it was better for me and I was convinced both could offer the level of training I was hoping for. I'd re think my options if I were you and make sure you are 100% sure of the company and training before investing in them. Hth. Y

Hi there i'm looking into doing a course with Nailzone (acrylic first then half day conversion) and just owndering if anyone has had any experience/feedback on their products and training as i've not heard anything about them! Any help gratefully received! Shel x

You are going with the best so I am sure you will hear lots of positive things about the fingertips centre :)

I did my trainin g at Nail Zone so fsr the besttraining i have had, i would highly recommend them.

Great service and training,

Good customer service.

Training provider is Michelle Whitlaw call her for details.

Hi Shel,

Nailzone have a fabulous reputation, not just in Glasgow but all over Scotland. All info on there courses can be found on their website www.nailzone.co.uk however if you give them a call they will explain everything to you and are very helpful. I know a few people who have done Training Courses there. The reason their courses seem shorter are because they are hands on (pardon the pun) and involve detailed practical work as well as the theory. So that you leave feeling as though you know everything you need to.

The staff are all very well trained themselves and are very friendly.

Good luck with your training - you won't be disappointed.

Wendy

Latest posts

Back