Nano Mist - any views or experience?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshinjune

Reaction score
Hi guys, am planning to experiment with the above on eyelash extensions. Anyone currently use this, and if so what are your views/thoughts?

Thanks all :) xx

A nebulizer works much better with a finer mist. With the nano mister you would need to be very careful. The mist will leave too much moisture on the lashes. I have both so I use the mister before I lash by making a quick pass over the natural lash to add moisture so the extensions will adhere quickly. I use the protien remover pads and I think they contain alcohol or witch hazel that dries out the lashes. The moisture takes care of this problem.

A nebulizer works much better with a finer mist. With the nano mister you would need to be very careful. The mist will leave too much moisture on the lashes. I have both so I use the mister before I lash by making a quick pass over the natural lash to add moisture so the extensions will adhere quickly. I use the protien remover pads and I think they contain alcohol or witch hazel that dries out the lashes. The moisture takes care of this problem.

Where did you get your nebulizer from and how much was it if you don't mind me asking? X

I purchased a protable battery operated nebulizer on line and it was about $70. I also purchased another one from AliExpress for about $25. It is also small but it has a cord. It still works ok and the mist is fine enough to work with lash extensions. I use the nebulizer before, during and after lashing. Just remember to separate the lashes everytime before misting or else they will cure stuck together.

Hi, I've been lashing for a few years now and I had never herd of a nano mister or how and why to use one. Would the water not cause issues with bonding? I've been watching some clips about 3D lashing and seen the nano mister used a lot, so thought I would investigate more. Can anyone help me understand?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Lashes take up to 24 hrs even if the glue looks dry. The nanomister will cure the lashes in seconds so your client doesn't need to worry about getting them wet as the nano mister sprays a very light amount of water to cute the glue. Since I've been using one clients are returning with more lashes at infils

Available from beautytrix
Www.kelly.beautytrix.me

They may not have been put on stock yet but keep checking as it was only announced this week that they have them

Sounds interesting. Presumably it needs to be near for a few seconds and not constantly on. Just ordered one that will use for fumes and see what happens. Sounds interesting. Sparking another question however; anyone thought of price increases? I've been contemplating it. I'm very proud of my lashes and the time I take, I offer a lot for the price and always offer promotions like £5 off a full set and £5 off a top up when referring a friend for a full set. What's the going rate for lashes these days? I charge £45 for top only. Any feedback greatly appreciated :)

Sounds interesting. Presumably it needs to be near for a few seconds and not constantly on. Just ordered one that will use for fumes and see what happens. Sounds interesting. Sparking another question however; anyone thought of price increases? I've been contemplating it. I'm very proud of my lashes and the time I take, I offer a lot for the price and always offer promotions like £5 off a full set and £5 off a top up when referring a friend for a full set. What's the going rate for lashes these days? I charge £45 for top only. Any feedback greatly appreciated :)

Hold 15-25 cms away for a max of 30 secs it's a very fine mist of water so not too wet x

Guys thanks for all this info on nano-mist. I used it today for the first time so awaiting eagerly to see if it makes any difference to retention over the next few weeks :) xx

Can I just ask... the water for the nano mister, I know it needs to be distilled. I've read somewhere it can be just normal bottled water, is this correct? XxX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

No bottles water isn't right. You can get it cheap enough from halfords of all places x

No bottles water isn't right. You can get it cheap enough from halfords of all places x

Ok thanks. Glad I checked :) is it just called distilled water in Halfords? Xxx

I think it's battery top up water. It was the easiest place I've found for it.

I think it's battery top up water. It was the easiest place I've found for it.

That sounds scary haha. Ok thanks xxx

Lol it's just what they have called it you can google it though there might be somewhere else you can get it x

Yes it's distillers water that you put in batteries. It's sold at Halfords, Asda, Tesco etc etc. Very cheap.

Sorry distilled water. Not distillers

Would you still use sealant if you were using a nanomister? X

I've had great success with a nano mister. I've been using it for a few months now and a lot of clients have been coming back with more lashes for infills and EVERY client says their eyes don't sting when they open them up like they did before :)

I've had great success with a nano mister. I've been using it for a few months now and a lot of clients have been coming back with more lashes for infills and EVERY client says their eyes don't sting when they open them up like they did before :)

Sounds great! Where did u get your nano mister from:rolleyes:?

Latest posts

Back