Nano or tape extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenH1993

Reaction score
Hi, I always wear nano extentions and i love them but I have fine hair so when I wear them up you can see them all around the sides. Amd they feel quite tight when there In a bobble...

Would tape be better for me? I've never had then before but read some good reviews on that method

I like to wear my hair in a high pony sometimes but can't really while I have the nanos
Xx

I have this same question. Can anyone answer?

Try them and see if you like them! U can wear hair in a high pony with them as they flip over ( if that makes sense) I’m doing more tapes now than ever they seem to be getting very popular [emoji1360]

Nanos pull my hair out from the root ! Tape is much kinder to my hair x

tapes 10000%. I forget I'm wearing extensions most of the time, my hairs thin too and they are so discrete. x

I don’t usually recommend nanos for clients who have really fine hair. It seems the obvious choice as the rings are so tiny but actually you’re putting a normal size tip on a tiny section so the weight ratio is heavier. Tapes I think would be better for u x

What company would you recommend to buy the tape extensions?

Euphoria one or prestige x

tape in hair extensions really better than nano rings, most customers buy tape in hair extensions from our factory,
if the nano ring not strong, the wire easy to fall off from the keratin, then can not reuse it,
but tape in extensions can reuse it, if the tape no strong, just replacement it, it is easy and cheap,
if need any help about tape in hair extensions, inbox me, I am glad to help.

Latest posts

Back