Nano removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley79

Ashley79
Reaction score
Hi I trained a month ago & did my first full head of micro ring extensions at the weekend. Myself & client really pleased. I had to take her nano extensions out first but found them really difficult to remove. At training they said a little nip & slide them out, I literally had to break the nano ring to get them out. Any advice please??

Nano rings do break into pieces when they are removed. This is normal

This is completely normal, don't panic..sometimes if there are knots in the clients the hair you just need to be careful not to pull and split the hairs as you remove the ring but nano rings are one of the easiest methods to remove. X

This is completely normal, don't panic..sometimes if there are knots in the clients the hair you just need to be careful not to pull and split the hairs as you remove the ring but nano rings are one of the easiest methods to remove. X
Ok thanks. So this means a 'push up' after 6-8 weeks wouldn't work then if the rings break?? I guess I was misinformed

Latest posts

Back