Nano ring extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leezerss

Reaction score
I started doing extensions this year and people are loving how descreet and lightweight the nano tips are, i also like that they are easier than stick tips to put back in as the tip doesn’t get bent out of shape but i’m finding they are difficult to remove. Most come out no bother but some of the beads get crushed out of shape so easily and they are them impossible to remove, i’ve ended up having to cut a few out of clients hair!! Any tips etc on getting them out without this happening. Thanks. I use beautyworks hair by the way.

Which players do you use? I never have problems with nano removals

Which players do you use? I never have problems with nano removals

Plyers i got with my hair extensions kit. Are there a difference between ones for the stick tips?

The nanos fit perfectly into the smallest hole on those pliers hun, I use them every day. I find that it's literally a nitemare to remove nanos without the little hole pliers, and once the bead is crushed in on itself they're soooo hard to get out arent they x

The nanos fit perfectly into the smallest hole on those pliers hun, I use them every day. I find that it's literally a nitemare to remove nanos without the little hole pliers, and once the bead is crushed in on itself they're soooo hard to get out arent they x
Thanks so much for ur help. Yeah literally starts to cut away at the hair it’s such a nightmare !! x

Latest posts

Back