Nano ring maintenance appointments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly_Hoppy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I did my first Nano Ring refit appointment yesterday and it was an absolute nightmare.
The client had 200 strands in her hair (she has A LOT of natural hair anyway) and it took me almost 4 hours to do the full lot.
Am I right in thinking that all of the strands need to be removed and placed back in the hair with new rings? I did them section by section but it was such a hard slog, the rings were really difficult to open and I had to slide them out, brush out her hair and section it up to put in new rings and strands.
I had another appointment the day before so now my hand is bruised and swollen from using the pliers so much.

Am I doing something wrong? Are my pliers crap (and is that why it hurts)?

I read on here that someone does a maintenance apt in 90 mins - how?!

Thanks so much
xx

For nanos i take them out row then reapply with new rings row by row. It takes me the same amount of time to do a refit as it does to do a 1st fitting which is about 1hour 30 mins per 100 strands

I don't micro rings but maintenance takes me around 3 hours

Also I'm assuming your new to a ring method of extensions. When you first start out your hand is always sore but over time you will get use to it.
Personally o prefer the metal pliers than the diy looking ones

Latest posts

Back