Nano rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extensionista

Reaction score
I'm soon going to have my nano ring certificate so going to get a few models in just got a few questions:

How long did it take you when you first started? I'm going to book some models in after the course so just wondering how long I should be booking out when I first start. Bear in mind I do micro rings, weave and pre bonded already regularly so not a complete novice

Fave hair suppliers? I usually use my own brand of hair but it will take a while for me to start being able to offer Nanos so need a supplier in the interim.

Are they even that popular as a method? I sort of decided to train on impulse as I'd had quite a few requests that week but actually thinking about it It's not been something that's come up a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nano are fitted in a similar way to micro rings they are just more fiddly
I love them and so do my clients
We use Mongolian range from transform for our nano mini tip and bonds the hair lasts fab I purchase my own silicone lined nano rings though from viola as they don't sell the lined ones

Ok great thanks, it's more the time I'm worried about but I'm sure the first few will be pretty slow xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone find nanos slip more or is this just rumour?

Nano are fitted in a similar way to micro rings they are just more fiddly
I love them and so do my clients
We use Mongolian range from transform for our nano mini tip and bonds the hair lasts fab I purchase my own silicone lined nano rings though from viola as they don't sell the lined ones
Hi Cheryl Can you assist me I am looking to find a supplier of i/stick tip hair that I can use with the silicone lined nano ring beads outer 3mm inner 2mm do transform stock them? Many thanks Mandie

Nano rings are only for nano metal tipped hair that's what we buy from them,they sell stick tip hair too which we use the silicone lined tubes to fit as they grip well

Latest posts

Back