Nano tip extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990xx

Reaction score
I had nano tips about 2 months ago now which are Indian remy hair . Some of the bonds have fallen out from the actual bead so I'm left with the bead still attached to my hair and the metal loop that's attached to the Bond.
when I take the bead out, There's quite a lot of hair coming out with it, which looks like there's black hair folicals on the end. ( I have blonde hair )
Also the hair extensions are shredding.. Every time I brush them I get a brush full of split hair , it's like I have split ends?
I've had micro loops before these and haven't had anything like that before just a few strands left in the bonds from my natural shredding? Just concerned if I should take them out now ? Thanks

Have you been following the aftercare routing correctly? Metal loops coming loose and hair shedding both happen if the bond has started to break down. The bond with break down due to incorrect aftercare product use, products/colourants getting onto the bond, hair not washed thoroughly enough at roots, product build up, the list goes on. I doubt any supplier will look at any issues after two months of purchase, might be best to revise your aftercare routine.

Hi hunny I fit nano rings, one of my clients wasn't holding her hair at the root when brushing after sleeping without tieing up her hair of a night.. That was causing terrible knots in her extensions and she was brushing too rough. Also Indian remy extensions will split and lose thickness due to the alignment of cuticles. Try using better quality hair ie Virgin European xx

Hi hunny I fit nano rings, one of my clients wasn't holding her hair at the root when brushing after sleeping without tieing up her hair of a night.. That was causing terrible knots in her extensions and she was brushing too rough. Also Indian remy extensions will split and lose thickness due to the alignment of cuticles. Try using better quality hair ie Virgin European xx

*face palm*

If the hair you are using knots when sleeping I would also question the quality of your hair?

Indian Remy hair splitting and losing thickness due to the alignment of the cuticles? Are you being serious? Good lord that's a rather ridiculous statement

A strand will lose thickness due to the bond breaking down and releasing hair the cuticles or country of origin have nothing to do with it

Latest posts

Back