National safe tan summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi scoobydoo2, was reading through some old threads and came across this one. Had a great time last year raising money for charity was wondering whats going on with the National safetansummer this year?

Hiya Sharon, yes we are hoping to do just as well this year, but we are working with the Karen Clifford charity for skin cancer. Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity Skcin , thye have prepared packs ready to go out to all salons and therapists involved which include posters leaflets handouts and I believe some spf samples. What we need is people in each area to act as a sort of hub to distribute the material to others in their area, maybe this way the girls in each area can maybe hold a joint event as well???

That is all that people are being asked this year though because of the current economic climate I don't feel that it is fair to ask anyone to donate a % throughout the month so it is just the one event.

Anyone interested just drop me a line, do you think you could co-ordinate your area again this year Sharon?

Hi ya, yeah would love to be involved again this year. I can co-ordinate for the Cambridgeshire & Norfolk area again this year no problem. Just checked out the new charity for this year, it seems a great charity to get involved with. anyone wanting to get involved in the cambs or norfolk area let me know so I can arrange posters etc. :hug:

Is the site not working? I can't seem to do anything on the page?

Leaflets posters and collection buckets are now ready for distribution so if you have not already received them or arranged delivery just drop me a line and I will organise it for you.

Thanks to everyone for their support again this year and also to the spray tan companies who have become involved.

Latest posts

Back