National safe tan summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon h

Reaction score
Hi just a quick message to let you all know that the Safe Tan Summer forum is up and running, it looks great, and you can now register yourself and your business name on the site so people will be able to contact you.

if you still want to join but have not got round to it yet, there is still time
come on join the forum and make a difference to someone's life.

just bumping this up for you babe :hug:

come on guys .... come register your businesses !

kx

thanks karren. x

Hi Layla thank you for contacting me about the safe tan summer campaign.

go to Safe Tan Summer and click on the (add your business) under the safe tan finder.
once registered you can go on the forum and find whats currently going on and how mega this venture is going to be. :):):)

Can I join even though as well as Tantrick spray tans I also have sunbeds?

Went to add myself but my county isn't on there, Tyne & Wear

just go onto the site and click on where it says list my salon or words to that effect and carry on it is easy to do. Safe Tan Summer

just go onto the site and click on where it says list my salon or words to that effect and carry on it is easy to do. Safe Tan Summer

Yes it would be easy to do if I lived in one of those counties but i don't.

babe you enter all your own details and if your county isnt already listed it will be after

if you still struggling - drop me a pm with your business name, full address, telephone number and website if you have one and i'll do it for you

kx

Yes it would be easy to do if I lived in one of those counties but i don't.

Hi, I've tried to register but it isn't bringing up my county as an option (Tyne & Wear) so won't let me go any further!! Any ideas????

Hi, I've tried to register but it isn't bringing up my county as an option (Tyne & Wear) so won't let me go any further!! Any ideas????

Glad its not just me, I was begin to feel a bit thick there esp being called BABE!
I will spell this out, when you fill in your details it comes to the county and Tyne & Wear is not there so you leave it blank and it comes up with a box saying you must enter your county, well yes I would if it were there but it aint.

Glad its not just me, I was begin to feel a bit thick there esp being called BABE!
I will spell this out, when you fill in your details it comes to the county and Tyne & Wear is not there so you leave it blank and it comes up with a box saying you must enter your county, well yes I would if it were there but it aint.

No it is not you Tyne and Wear is not there. but it will be by this evening so I will pm both of you and let you know.

wow this has really started to progress along nicely..fantastic website also..very well done guy's.

I dont seem to have been able to log in even after registration but will give it a go again.

Now as I see it you need to start getting some sponsorship from manufacturers ...in return maybe you can put their details up on the site??

As I promised some time ago Tantrick is more than willing and delighted to offer our FULL support.

Unless you guy's have any better ideas I would be happy to offer any customers who order in August and quote "Safetan Summer" VAT free purchases on liquid.

Hopefully this offer will also encourage other brands to come forward and support you guy's

Last but not least...a VERY big well done :hug:

wow this has really started to progress along nicely..fantastic website also..very well done guy's.

I dont seem to have been able to log in even after registration but will give it a go again.

Now as I see it you need to start getting some sponsorship from manufacturers ...in return maybe you can put their details up on the site??

As I promised some time ago Tantrick is more than willing and delighted to offer our FULL support.

Unless you guy's have any better ideas I would be happy to offer any customers who order in August and quote "Safetan Summer" VAT free purchases on liquid.

Hopefully this offer will also encourage other brands to come forward and support you guy's

Last but not least...a VERY big well done :hug:

have you registered your salon or on the forum? I have sent you my email address to see if i can help you at all

Last edited:

I think Karren was trying to help you! perhaps instead of moaning about being called babe a thank you would be in order? :smack:

Hiya, Tyne & Wear is up on the site now. Sorry it took so long but I have absolutely no idea what goes on behind the pages of a website so I had to wait for the web maestro to sort it.

Safe Tan Summer

any other problems just shout or just drop me an email

Help i have been trying to register my business on the safe tan summer site but it keeps telling me to accepts the terms and conditions??
great but there is no link to terms and conditions on that page ....jhuust a link to donate 10% of you takings ...

just click in the box to agree to the 10% so there's a tick in it and job done - i think (from memory)!

Hi I have sent you a pm.

Hi have you managed to register ok? The only terms and conditions are that you agree to the 10% donation for charity and that you are a salon or mobile therapsit offering these treatments to clients

Latest posts

Back