Natural as possible nail polish and gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helengrace000

Reaction score
Hi all,

I thought I saw a similar question a while ago but can't find it now.

I'm trying to be as natural as possible on the products I want to use. Plus non animal tested.

So can anyone recommend nail polishes, gel nail polishes and soak off gels for overlays that would meet my criteria?

Ive also heard of o nine gels which are solvent free? Not sure if that means they are more natural or not?

Hopefully I can pick your brains!!

Thank you so much xx

I have done the same thing I use sparitual they are lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a lot of Muslim clients who also go with the whole holistic natural look. And I find they just prefer a luxurious manicure with a mask erc and nail shinning. So no product on the nail plate are used ... If you really want to be natural. Obviously they do it for religious reasons but a healthy nail is always beautiful.

Beauty at your finger tips!

I have done the same thing I use sparitual they are lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That is a good point nailpod I do wonder if many people who want their nails done would care about natural products?

Naturalbeauty- what's your thoughts about that and your experience? Also do sparitual do normal and gel polish?

I have also heard of Jessica as a natural brand too?

Xx

hi I am the same as you and just starting to purchase my products, I have gone with Sparitual for my mani/pedi range their products are lovely, eco, vegan, organic and cruelty free so ticks all my boxes.
For gels there is Nubar gelicure vegan and cruelty free, I have tried some and their ok I love their polishes as well, but I am also Calgel trained and I like their gels also so may invest in a few of them also. Even though I am trained for nail extensions I prefer not to do them, I want to keep my treatments as natural as possible. In my personal opinion cant beat a nice mani and normal polish but thats me :) good luck with who ever you go with if you ring them up they are very helpful and even send samples for you to try.

hi I am the same as you and just starting to purchase my products, I have gone with Sparitual for my mani/pedi range their products are lovely, eco, vegan, organic and cruelty free so ticks all my boxes.
For gels there is Nubar gelicure vegan and cruelty free, I have tried some and their ok I love their polishes as well, but I am also Calgel trained and I like their gels also so may invest in a few of them also. Even though I am trained for nail extensions I prefer not to do them, I want to keep my treatments as natural as possible. In my personal opinion cant beat a nice mani and normal polish but thats me :) good luck with who ever you go with if you ring them up they are very helpful and even send samples for you to try.

Thank you that's really useful. Not heard of Nubar! And didn't realise about Calgel. I will definitely ask about samples, that's exactly what I need! Thank you :) xx

Latest posts

Back