Quantcast

Natural Facelift Rejuvenation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

siana

Reaction score
Has anyone done a course in natural facelift rejuvenation? it's one of the things I'm looking into it at the moment and just wondered what other people thought. A company called Global Therapy Training (among others) do the course - has anyone heard of these or trained with them? Any feedback would be great.

Thanks.

Siana

ITEC qualified Manicure, pedicure and waxing

rouge

Reaction score
There was a thread about this a few months ago http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/50006-natural-lift-facial-massage.html Have a read of that.

I did an Indian Head Massage course with Global Therapy Training and it was excellent. One of the things I liked about it was that I was sent all the course notes before the course so I could read through them. I don't know if it's the same for all the courses though.

Good luck with it if you decide to go ahead.

siana

Reaction score
Thanks Rouge. It's good to know you though the course you did with the company was good. When I was speaking to them yesterday she said about sending through the theory well in advance - I think this makes a lot of sense. I'll have a read through that thread. Thanks for the lead.

If anyone else out there does this type of facial I'd love to hear more - how popular is it etc and does it work!

Thanks

Siana

Latest posts