Natural mascara that doesn't irritate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisasnails

Reaction score
Hi All

Did a search but couldn't really see an answer to my question, Im wanting to find a natural mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes, maybe even one I can sell as well, I don't wear much make up after getting my eyes lased (how ever you spell it) as I find they get irritated alot but would like to find a mascara that doesn't feel overly thick and heavy and doesn't irritate the eyes and comes off easy too e.g not water proof, if anyone has a brand they know I would love to find one :)

Thanks in advance! :D

You could try a mascara for lash extensions as they are oil free and generally "lighter" ?

Have a look at DreamWeave Mascara. It's excellent. They have a Facebook page as well. I initially bought one to try for myself and now stock it in the salon.

I really does what it says

Thank you guys :) will look into trying dream weave! Thanks for the responses!

As much as I dislike Marvel Lash products, I love their mascara and use it every day!!! :) x

Where are you? They sell them in the UK xx

I love Dreamweave too. I stock it in my salon and sell loads of it.
I've even sold it to make-up artists who have said it's the best mascara they've used.
All my staff use it and it's the best mascara ever!

Oh cool hopefully I can get it here! I'm in nz not all brands we can get here have to order online sometimes :(

Latest posts

Back