Natural nail broken right on the stress line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Marilyn

Well I have no idea how I did it but I managed to break my overlay and natural nail right across the stress line trying to get the top of a bottle of nail art paint and yes it was an apex in the right place and the with right amount of product and although the natural is cracked both parts are still adhered to the nail bed. So, what do I do now????? I have tried using resin to try to repair it and stick the 2 bits together but that keeps re cracking and I have filed the nail down as far as possible. I do have a Fabric# kit but have never used it before and have not done the course yet. What can I do that will last until after Chrsitmas??? HELP!!!!!:sad: :sad:

can you not put a tip on and acrylic it that should hold it.

jac extreme said:
can you not put a tip on and acrylic it that should hold it.

It is broken slightly above where a tip would normally go as I usually use velocity tips but I might try a formation tip and not blend it much and L&P on top of that, maybe that might hold it. It will have to wait until tomorrow now as I am shattered, as I have had clients all day today from 9am until 9.30pm tonight. In fact this has been one of the busiest days I have ever had, not complaining though, just not used to it!!!!
Lets hope at last all the extra training and joining Cuticles is starting to pay off, as I am getting so many new clients now by word of mouth :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back