natural Nail Problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, the Pickled Pepper is in the blue glass buildings next to where my salon used to be. :) And yes, I think we have an ad for another leasee.

It sounds like you probably did overuse your Nail Envy, btw. :)

Well here is a one week update:
After using solar oil several times a day on top, around the cuticle and under the free edge, applying OPI nail strengthener once a day (being very careful to keep it off my cuticles ), softly pushing back the cuticles wherever my hands are wet, lightly rubbing the nail plate for circulation..My nails have stopped peeling!!! YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!! They have been pampered and are starting to get spoiled with all this attention.
They are slightly thin on the ends where they were peeling back in layers but I do have a little free edge and I am just thrilled! So a BIG THANK YOU to all who contributed to helping me figure this out.:hug: :Love: :D

Here is another update, I have continued on with this routine as stated above and now Truthfully and happy to announce that I actually have a beautiful free edge, My index and middle are still shorter than the rest but My thumbnails are grown out where I can actually feel the nail over the fingertip now>>'
Woot Woot.. You guys are great

Hi ! david my name is francesca and i live in bologna italy where i can buy this machine for seaing layers of brittle ? thank you

Latest posts

Back