Natural white free edge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflys

Reaction score
Hi geeks.

My sister has had natural white free edge ever since she has had her children and asked me why she has got this.

Can anyone tell me the answer.

I have done a seach on here but it only comes up with enhancement and as these are her natural nail's I am at a loss.

Please help me as I have always wondered why myself.

they usually apear whiter when nails are dehydrated, maybe she has her hands in water more now ?

Hi angel fingers,

She has always had white looking free edge but since she has the kids 13 years ago they has got whiter. She uses no oil or creams infact she does nothing to her nails to maintance them.

I have never seen this before and we have always wondered why she has this as she is the only one in the family.

I will get a pic of them for you to see what I mean.

As we were talking about nail's in general she asked the question and I didn't have an answer for her and said that I would look into it for her.

I am worried that it might be an underline illness or defishency (sorry if this is not spelt correctly) or something.

Thanks for getting in touch as I don't seem to get that alot on here.

Hi angel fingers,

She has always had white looking free edge but since she has the kids 13 years ago they has got whiter. She uses no oil or creams infact she does nothing to her nails to maintance them.

I have never seen this before and we have always wondered why she has this as she is the only one in the family.

I will get a pic of them for you to see what I mean.

As we were talking about nail's in general she asked the question and I didn't have an answer for her and said that I would look into it for her.

I am worried that it might be an underline illness or defishency (sorry if this is not spelt correctly) or something.

Thanks for getting in touch as I don't seem to get that alot on here.

if its just on the free edge, i wouldnt think its neccessarily a deficiency as you'd probably see it nall the way down the nail plate.

Latest posts

Back