Nature's Way

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
HI Guys

I just wanted to know if any of you geeks on here have tried the facial products Nature's Way from Beauty Express?. I am in the process of ordering from them but wanted any advise and feedback first.

Any other advise on facial products, body scrubs, wraps will be VERY appreciated,:)

It a basic low end product range, ideal for students and therapist just starting with a low budget. Be aware, there used to be alcohol in all but the sensitive toner, set my skin off. It's great to start out but you might want to upgrade in a couple of years when you see what else is out there at shows etc.
Hope this helps.:hug:
You could look at some other ranges which would allow you to perform a really effective facial, (after all clients want results.)
MD formulations, Susan Molaneux, Nimue, are all effective, well respected ranges that don't want thousands to start up.
Skin health
MONU by Susan Molyneux
Nimue Skin

Another good range which is quite cheap to set up is Priadara. Again this is just a low budget range, but it looks ok, smells nice and my clients seemed pleased with the results. It was all I could afford when I was setting up. About £350.00 for entire facial range.

I do agree with everything said tho!

Good Luck - you can call all the facial companies and they can send you samples to try out.

Jacqui

Im also looking into introducing a facial range for my mobile working.Natures way never had a great reputation when i trained,which was many moons ago so i have not considered it really.Im looking at Eve Taylor at the moment and it looks very promising and they do a very resonable start up package too.

Hiya

I posted a thread on this last week as I am looking for the same and I have to say I said that I was going to try moorspa well I then received a pm from jo-from-moorspa and asked for some samples. They arrived this morning and I have to say what a great range of samples that were sent to me, they are big enough to be able to try them out properly in a facial and cover all the ranges!!! I'm still deciding who to use as i'm waiting for samples from Susan Molyneux too :lol:

xx

Hi peeps

Thankyou for all your comments and advise think I will be researching away from that idea lol

Good News though after some thought I took all the advise given and been looking around I am now in the process of waiting for samples and brochures.

Good News, This morning I recieved a sample and information pack from Priadara ( Ellisons ) I tried one of the cleansing sample pack appriate to my skin type and found it to be really nice and the results were great :) but ermmm did,nt realize how much it cleansed my skin it showed up more dirt than my usual cleanser from Dove Spa and I thought that was good so my conclusion is that the Priadara cleanser is much stronger and more effective lol and my skin does feel good today :) BUT the only thing that got me was that you need to wash it off with warm water ermm time consuming a bit

I have just registered to go to Proffesional Beauty show in October so hopefully will be able to have a good look then as well

Thankyou everyone who answerd my post most gratefull to you all
its all a bit frustrating when your just starting out alot to think about lol

BUT the only thing that got me was that you need to wash it off with warm water ermm time consuming a bit

Bit confused by this, how is it more time consuming than removing a cleanser with cotton wool?
Which cleanser did you use? They can be removed either with cotton wool/sponges or by rinsing with water.
I use the Priadara range and find it very good indeed, and my clients love it. It's also easy to retail as the prices are not overly high. I usually find, once they've tried them (either as a facial or by using samples) they nearly always come back to buy the products.

Hi All

I would recommend using a cleanser as directed to get the best results.

In our range it is a case of using a different technique for each which we understand can be a little time consuming compared to just using one type of product.

There is some method in our madness though. Our dry skin cleanser (with blue label) should be applied with the finger tips, the warmth of the fingers helping to activate the product on the skin. The normal skin cleanser (pink label) needs to be foamed with a little warm water and removed with warm water. The water activates the mild surfactant in the product. And the oily skin cleanser (yellow label) should be used with a moist cotton pad and removed with the same.

This all may seem a little long winded but you will notice the benefits as will your client. With a bit of time and use of the different products it all becomes second nature.

Regards
Jo
Beauty products | Beauty Therapy | Professional Treatments | Beauty Supplies- Moorspa.co.uk

Latest posts

Back