• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Neal's Yard Independent Consultants Wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedia

Reaction score
There's never been a better time to join Neal's Yard. For this month only, start up has been reduced to just £50, instead of the usual £95.

This is a fantastic opportunity to incorporate NY products into your treatments, to retail to clients, to hold parties or coffee morning events, to grow a team of consultants or - if you're competitive and ambitious - all of these!

For just £50 start up you get over £200 worth of kit, your own website and free business support and training to help you achieve your goals.

To join up, or if you would just like more information, just go to the website below and follow the instructions and i'll be in touch.

www.uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/heavenlybodies

I'm very proud to say that I manage the biggest and strongest team in the North East, and we are growing bigger almost day by day at the minute.
Remember, If you are thinking of signing up, be sure to ask your upline what they can do for you.
Many people are advertising for 'consultants wanted' on various forums, but do they have the time and experience to fully support their new recruits?
I am committed to helping my consultants to achieve their goals and my new training package for all my team members goes way over and above the national training scheme.

Feel free to get in touch via the link above, and i'll be happy to explain my tailor made new recruits support scheme.

just bumping this up as there are only 9 dys left to take advantage of the £50 joining offer.

Due to the number of people signing up this month I can only really take 1 or 2 more people into my team at the minute. This is to ensure I am able to give everyone the time and support they deserve. My team is a very 'young' team, and I am committed to helping them start strongly and move quickly towards achieving their goals. I have had a lot of new starters this month via salon geek, and I know there are quite a few of you still considering the NYR Organic business opportunity. I'm going to recruit a maximum of 2 people to move forward into March so if you fancy it - hurry! :o)

Latest posts

Back