Neat hair extension application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Reynolds

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im really happy with the outcome of my hair extensions ( thankfully my clients are also) however i still struggle to get my ring in a perfect straight line also getting the exact same amount of hair in each bond. any tips on this? i have seen some videos on you tube where people use a hair extension divider to do the application, not sure if this helps?

have attached a picture of the divider

Attachments

• hair-dividers-200x200.jpg
    hair-dividers-200x200.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 39
It just comes with practise, but you should always use one of those [emoji115] more so to stop stray hairs sticking to your bonds.

That's a shield Hun and will protect the bonds from any stray strands. I use one with every single strand. The ratio comes with time and practise as charjem has said x

Do you have any pictures of your application?

I don't unfortunately, i shall take one on the next application

I have seen a few people starting there micro ring application at the crown and working there way down to the nape rather than nape to crown... is this a thing now?

Look at your little finger nail maybe about 2/3 of the size of it as your a man (you guys have bigger hands than us girls)

Take that size section every time, no more no less

Work from the nape up, draw a straight line from side to side and that's your base line then take each section down from the line, cover with the circle & fit

They'll be exactly the same then

Latest posts

Back