Need a change of colour...need advice :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laylabee

Reaction score
Hi hair geeks!!

I've recently joined the site and am a beauty therapist in need of some hair advice for myself :))

Today i was soooo tempted to dye my hair but chickened out last minute as I always seem to end up with ginger roots no matter what colour i dye it (apart from black)

Now, I am slightly bored with my hair which is black (dyed 2 mnths ago) my natural colour is dark brown, i have dark brown eyes and pale olive skin (not a warm olive?) I really want a change but something more drastic than a tone!
I really love red but its all over the place at the mo, so maybe want to go lighter...can you geeks help me pick out a colour please!!

Thanks x

hi i would suggest going to a professional :!:

Deffo go to a professional. They will be able to look through a shade chart with you and give an honest professional opinion on what will suit you and know what colours will not give you a ginger root

Thanks for your replies!
Yes, your both right got to be done by a pro... Can you rec anyone in London (pref with good deals) have had low lights done in a salon and it was bad!! Just don't want to end up paying a fortune and losing my hair in the process lol
X

Latest posts

Back