Need a new nail lamp!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

So half way through my client today my LED broke ;-(

Luckily i had my trusty spare UV.

However, i need to buy a new lamp ASAP ive got a busy week.

Any suggestions? I would prefer an LED but i want a 5 finger cure?!?

Have looked at CND Gellux IBD Gelish lamps.

Preferably around the £100 mark

Thanks geeks
Xxxxx

Although it is over your budget I can't recommend the gelish LED lamp highly enough. It cures all 5 fingers in 5/10/30 seconds

What system are you using? You need to use the correct led lamp for your products, otherwise you risk products being under cured and your client having a reaction. However most systems will cure under any uv lamp with correct wattage though.

I use IBD Just Gel. I was wanting to invest in SHellac over the next few weeks but there LED only cures shellac ;-( xx

Hey Mommabear, I'm in the same position (lamp just died) with roughly the same budget. How did you get on? I'm looking at the OPI Studio and the 18G Gelish (really pushing the budget there!)
Many thanks
Becky

Look at the INK lamp...it looks the same as the Gelish lamp but a lot cheaper x

NSI lamp is really nice. I don't own one but had a little play with one at the wholesalers the other day and I now need one haha!

Fab! Thank you [emoji4] xx

I love [emoji7] the look of the INK lamp!! can I just ask you a couple of questions Beauty by Roo? How is it for curing pops? And with the timer, if you take your hand out will it carry on where you left off? And does the bottom come off for pedicures? (Sorry, that was more than a couple) xx

Sorry I only have the Gelish lamp...it looks the same though...when and if my Gelish lamp goes I will be getting one of these...give INK a call...they are really friendly and nice to deal with xx

Hey Mommabear, I'm in the same position (lamp just died) with roughly the same budget. How did you get on? I'm looking at the OPI Studio and the 18G Gelish (really pushing the budget there!)
Many thanks
Becky

Sorry becky. Only just popped back in.
I ended up buying the gellux led lamp £99 from salons direct.
Xx

Latest posts

Back