Need a rant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautIsh

Reaction score
I'm doing my level 3 at college and we never seen to have any colour, we are forever mixing to get as close as possible and it's getting to a point we can't even do that. We keep mentioning it but still none I know it's not my fault if we have to turn someone away for not having there colour in but dissent look good anyone had this at college? If so what did you do? :)

Can you go to head of department and let them know how you feel?

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

She's never in when I am but think it may come down to it soon but never know if or when she's in :/

Yea we had this problem when I was in college, it does make you learn how to mix colours in a way other students will never learn, the prob in our college was funding, they bought tons at the start of each year but never topped it up through the year, when level 2's & level 3's are using it day in day out it dosent last long! We started out with all goldwell, peroxides bleach & colours, by January we were using wholesalers peroxide & bleach that people brought in and standing in the dispensary for 20 mins racking our brains on how the heck we were going to create the colour the client needed without the actual colour! All well and good with browns/blondes but a nightmare when ur doing reds & purples! Just take your own in if u know what ur going to need

Latest posts

Back