• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a room or a job in Canterbury :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissa

Reaction score
Hello Ladies/gents,

My name is Lisa i am currenting renting a room in Margate but i am moving to Canterbury in mid March.

I am looking for either a space to do nails from (i have all my own equipment inc a nail desk with vent) or a job in in beauty/nails.

I use NSI GEL, L&P, FIBREGLASS, OPI POLISH, MANICURE & PEDICURE PRODUCTS.

I Qualified in beauty in 2000 and also perm-eyelashes.

Fingers crossed :)

hi there,

the salon that i work in has a nail desk to rent either daily or weekly and a beauty room! its near maidstone so not sure if thats to far for you!!

Hi there I own the salon where Ellie works, if you are interested in renting a room or the nail bar just let me know thanks.

hi ladies thank you so much for replying , Maidstone is to far for myself and clients to travel im looking closer to home :)

hi
we are a salon just outside of ashford about 15 mins from canterbury down stone street and a20 we are on a business complex which has free parking and several establish businesses if you are interested have a look on our website www.kentholistichealth.co.uk the plan is to put in 3 beauty rooms and 4 nail stations. if you want more info contact us at [email protected]
regards
julie

Hello Julie im all sorted now thank you x

Latest posts

Back