Need advice on some hair extensions I put in

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but the deposit is for the hair...what about your payment on the day? Xx

Yeah that's what I meant, it would be a non refundable deposit because you can't give it back after you've bought the hair x

Iv had clients who have offered to leave items when they run for cash, I myself have left my iPhone or cash tin in taxi's when I have had to nip in the house to pay them xoxo

Ohh i see, i don't know what I'd do. Cant imagine somebody refusing to pay!! Payment upfront I guess for anybody you're unsure of? before application!
If they're not sure they like them at first I'd tell them to see how they feel after a week but I wouldn't leave without payment! I'm mobile so its abit different for me xx

Yeah that's what I meant, it would be a non refundable deposit because you can't give it back after you've bought the hair x

Luckily I can return the hair I buy if the client does cancel which is really good x

I've been in a similar position (on the day I had her deposit already and purchase hair then on the day I applied whole lot and last row she calls me aside into lounge and days her bf has gone with the money to pay me!! I was so shocked I said look ok drop it to my mums before 7pm) 10 to 7 she's still not here so I go back to her house and say either she pays me or I remove the whole lot now) in the end her mum paid me.

During this time I "lost " my iPhone and then her friend and their friend miraculously found it next to my car (in a foot of snow). Not impressed!!

So then I get call after call saying her hairdresser said they aren't put in right, they are too low...they were nano rings and sit lower and as far as I know only 1 other person in Northern Ireland is qualified and its not her hairdresser.

Then she complains she paid for a full head and only got half!! She had over 150 bonds in but that was all could fit. And she's already coloured the hair.

This went on for a few days then I just said look ill refund you!!! To get her off my back and stop her bad mouthing me.

I shouldn't of done this bit hated the thought of her saying bad things...

Now I'm a lot tougher!!!

Think its fab that you went round to her house! Theres some awful folk out there.. It is horrible thinking your reputation is being tarnished but as long as you know u did your job properly thats what counts x

I get payment before I fit them now as I've been ripped off in the past. I had a client come for a fitting and when she came to pay she looked for her purse and couldnt find it. she claimed she must have lost her purse on the way here. She got upset and sounded genuine. So I told her to drop the money off . but I never heard off her again I tried calling her and writing to her at the address on her consult form. but i had someone ring to say she never lived at that address so this was a scam to start off with. She got a full head of extensions for £50 as she paid the deposit cash at the consultation. So now at the time of fitting before i start i say can we sort out paperwork and your receipt first so could i take payment now before I fit them so I can concentrate on fitting of your extensions. And all my customers seem ok with it.

I get payment before I fit them now as I've been ripped off in the past. I had a client come for a fitting and when she came to pay she looked for her purse and couldnt find it. she claimed she must have lost her purse on the way here. She got upset and sounded genuine. So I told her to drop the money off . but I never heard off her again I tried calling her and writing to her at the address on her consult form. but i had someone ring to say she never lived at that address so this was a scam to start off with. She got a full head of extensions for £50 as she paid the deposit cash at the consultation. So now at the time of fitting before i start i say can we sort out paperwork and your receipt first so could i take payment now before I fit them so I can concentrate on fitting of your extensions. And all my customers seem ok with it.

I may do this from the start then x

Does any other extensionists do this? X

That's a fantastic way of putting it!! I wasn't sure how I would word it without sounding rude or feeling like I've scammed them by asking them to pay for a service they haven't relieved or may not be happy with yet lol. But that's great. "Can we just take payment and sort out receipts first so I then crack on with the extensions lol" x

Latest posts

Back