Need advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindsarella

Reaction score
I have a client that I also am friendly with. Sometimes I really like her, but she could be very evil at other times. When I cut her hair last I cut her long side of her asymmetrical haircut about a half inch shorter than what she had imaged in her head and she was horribly rude about it. I am so tired of her attitude with me and other people but since we are friends I have chatted with her about personal experiences at the salon and I think if I told her I didn't want to do her hair anymore she would blast me out... Help! What do I do?

You could be booked out everytime she looks for an appointment but in the long run you are better off being honest. You are a professional so better to act professional. Tell her that you value her friendship and you feel that after what happened when she cut her hair that you feel it would be better to separate friendship and business and that maybe she would be better.off finding a new stylist.

Latest posts

Back