Need GHD Straighteners cheap ones!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kel1706

Reaction score
Does anyone know wear I can get cheap Ghd's from in and around manchester please!!!!!!

If you want cheap straighteners buy cheap straighteners. If you want GHDs be prepared to pay the price that GHDs cost. If you see cheap GHDs online they're probably fake - buy them and take your chances but don't complain if you get ripped off.

In most cases things cost what they cost, sometimes you get a bargain but on things liks GHDs not very often. If you buy from an authorised distributor you know you are getting the genuine article and you have recourse if they go wrong.

JMHO.

I agree Vetty - I paid £119 for my GHD's and, for hair like mine which is thick not only in it's vlume but each strand of hair! then they were worth every single penny :)

i dont think you can get cheap ghd unless they are fake. and i would be careful you dont buy fake ones. and probably best to buy them in the uk.

why dont you use SHE i use these in my salon and it works the same as my ghds. when i bought my ghds the company suggested the SHE as id never heard of it then.

*butts in* :)

What do 'we' think of Corioliss straightners?
Has anyone used them?
:hug:

I love SHE straighteners...they are great.

Online you will get them for £70, but rrp is £60 so I would look elsewhere for them. The website has a salon finder so you should be able to find where you can get them in your area.

Please be aware of the millions of fake G.H.Ds on the internet. My advice would be to save up and buy a pair from a trusted salon. I bought some black ones on ebay for £87 and they looked so much like the real thing, boxed, dvd, case etc. but after 8 months the plates peeled, i checked them on the G.H.D. site and they're fake! What a waste of money and i can't do anything about it now. I bought a proper pair from a salon and they are so much better!:lol:

Latest posts

Back