Need hair and make up products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannylh

Reaction score
Hi looking at opening a salon and would really like recommendations for hair skin and make up products that cover everything from hair colour to make up ??? I know of aveda but that's all please help a girl out thanks !??

Most people start out by using the products they've trained with and have a good understanding of.

You also need to ensure that you can get access to ongoing training with the brands you want to use/stock.

Hi looking at opening a salon and would really like recommendations for hair skin and make up products that cover everything from hair colour to make up ??? I know of aveda but that's all please help a girl out thanks !??

I'm really not being rude so ease don't get offended :)
But are you trained or are you just opening a salon as a sort of business venture but not going to work there ? X

Yes I'm a senior hairdresser and have just finished my beauty qualification yes thanks I know about opening a salon and using products ect. I'm currently using aveda but just wanted some suggestions for any other good products that do similar things to aveda skin hair make up everything ect. thanks

I'm a little confused....

so you want recommendations of brands? as in beauty products which do a range for skin & hair?

or recommendations of beauty products? and recommend a hair colour house to use ??

I don't know of any colour house that does beauty & make up too ....

What kind of salon are you going to be?

Who do you want to market too?

Do you want a luxury skin care/ spa range?

Why not get some reps out, try products and find brands that you'll be totally absorbed by and fall in love with and believe in their ethos.

Good luck x

I don't know any other proffsional ranges that do them all, only aveda.

If you get on with it, then why not stick with that?

Ohh brainwave, I know Moroccan oil does a skincare range, but not make up!

Hope you find something, keep us posted of you do x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back