Need help choosing a name!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
I only do nails but want to do other treatments in the future so I want something beauty related not just nails. I did have "the butterfly beauty room" but I don't think I like it now I want something a bit shorter and to the point. I do really love butterflies and anything girly but I want it to sound classy, professional and open to all ages. Has anyone got any suggestions? :) xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

The Camberwell Beauty Room

"Camberwell Beauty" being a butterfly species could tie in with a butterfly logo design?

Or alternatively you could just use your own name like many folk do... "Becca's Beauty Room" or something?

The Camberwell Beauty Room

"Camberwell Beauty" being a butterfly species could tie in with a butterfly logo design?

Or alternatively you could just use your own name like many folk do... "Becca's Beauty Room" or something?

Ooh I like Camberwell beauty, never thought of naming it after a species! Thanks :) x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

You're welcome :D x

butterfly beauty would sound nice and a bit more simple, I would make the logo with the two b's like back to front in shape of a butterfly or something lol x

Latest posts

Back