Need help deciding on a course??!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picklegem

Reaction score
Well i have now pasted my NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy!!!!!!

I'm looking to set up from home then do mobile when i finally pass my driving test!!

I'm really wanting to do a Nail tech course to add to me beauty as a whole package.

Now there are so many different ways to become a nail tech im getting confused on what to do!!!

I've got loads of brocuhes from all the well know companies but don't know who to chose, i was originally gonig to do a creative but there isn't one remotly near to me.

Any advise would be great as i am totally confused.

Thanks Girls!!!

If there isn't a Creative Nail Academy on your doorstep, then why compromise?

Maybe you have a friend who would put you up for a few days who is near an Academy, or maybe a B&B near to an Academy would suit. I'm sure a Creative Nail Academy Adviser would help you to find what you require.

There is always a way to get what you really really want.

Why not do an EzFlow Training Course then. They are just as good as Creative, some say even better and they have an excellent educator in your area (Jessica Marks, Aka Sparklepink - Crawley, West Sussex) who is also a fellow geek and often exhibits her work on this site.

Marianna

I can say the EZ Flow training is excellent and with an EZ Flow educator (Jess) right on your doorstep, why not go for EZ Flow?

In time you can do your EZ Flow Masters with her too which covers l/p, sculpture, design sculpture, fibreglass and more!!

Latest posts

Back