Need help to achieve a cool caramel tone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stelou537

Reaction score
Hi, I really need some help with my hair. I had Virgin dark brown hair the base of a level 5 and used the balayage technique using Igora high power browns B2+BB 12% and now my hair is to red and warm. Can someone recommend me a good toner I can use to tone out the red and leave me with a cleaner looking brown caramel? I want it more like the sample picture attached. Xx

Attachments

• balayage-hair.jpg
    balayage-hair.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 20160401_110227.jpg
    646.9 KB · Views: 95
What do you mean by red? Have you got a pic or shade

What do you mean by red? Have you got a pic or shade
Hi, I've attached a picture in my post of my hair. It just has alot of underlying red tone. So it's a very ginger tone.

Attachments

• 14599613678611782340367.jpg
    676 KB · Views: 131
Somewhat confused as "caramel" isn't really a "cool" color.... It's warm, as is the picture of what you would like.

Somewhat confused as "caramel" isn't really a "cool" color.... It's warm, as is the picture of what you would like.
Yeah I don't mind a golden warmth. But it's the red warmth that I don't like it's got a ginger tone. So I just wanted to be recommended which toners would be best to tone down the brassiness for a cleaner caramel

Hard to see on that pic but it may need lifting a little more??

Latest posts

Back