Need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee5

Reaction score
I have a client booked in for during the week who has asked me to bring her app forward to this eve.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413879589.176367.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413879597.261368.jpg

I need to go from this to this! She is v fussy and hates warmth! Ive explained I will need to use it to counter the blonde on the ends and that the Instagram pic is a warm colour!
I'll need to put hilites through also and then tone so, I'll weave this out first and wrap them out of the way while I balance out the colour
I'm thinking of using an 8 based toner on the hilites and am aiming for a 6/7 base colour. Her natural hair is around a 5 but she has been colouring it a 4 but stopped that around 1.5 years ago.

I've told her she may still have a slight balayage effect as she is so dark/light.

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry, I got confused. Are the pics above showing where she is now and where she wants to be?

Are you highlighting all over or aiming for an ombré effect?

(Balayage is the term used for freehand tinting - Ombré is the subtle change from dark to light)

I'm also a little confused. Your post sort of of implies the first picture is what she wants (since mentioning instagram). If thats the case I would suggest using a beliage spade (I know wella make these) and blending the colours through the ends to give it a softer and cleaner look. it's much simpler then the teasing method.

I'm totally confused. I'm taking it that she is the bottom Ombré and she wants the hair colour in the top picture? But no warmth? The top pic is riddled with warmth so if it's the top pic she wants she will have warmth....*scratches head*

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Ah lads I'm sorry baby brain has my head like mush!!
I've confused myself reading my OP op back lol

I'm convinced I lose brain cells when I'm preg.... I'll come back in a while school run now plus she's rescheduled again til next week :/

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep, that 2pm school run beckons. ;)

Latest posts

Back